A letter to my 3 year old.

Sweet boy how is it that you are already 3?!

This last week or so I have repeatedly told you about your birth, your first steps and a few other milestones. You soak every detail in and ask me to tell you the stories again.

I remember when I first laid my eyes on you. I was in complete shock that you were once inside my belly. You were nothing like I had imagined. You were far more beautiful and amazing that I could have imagined. I remember holding you and saying in my head "I am your mom. I am A MOM?"
I sang you the first song that came into my head ( one I had been singing to you my whole pregnancy.


I’ve got the joy, joy, joy, joy
Down in my heart,
Down in my heart to stay.
And I’m so happy,
So very happy;

Liam Isaiah Ortega you bring Mommy, Daddy and Bennett so much joy.  


You are so full of life, questions and an amazing little laugh.
 You are so strong willed yet sensitive
. You are demanding and very opinionated.
 You are wild but very caring.
You love macaroni, chicken nuggets, eggs and most every fruit.
We love the way you say poon (spoon)
You are just as loud if not louder than me.
 You have two volumes very loud and so quiet that we can not hear what you are saying. You love taking pictures and ask me often to take pictures of what you are doing.


You are almost done with your first year of school. You absolutely love school. Your teachers have nothing nice to say about you. You really have grown this year. Less pushing others and more listening and following directions. I am so proud of you. I am so honored to be your mom. 



here are a few photos from your birthday. You could not wait to get a pinata.
 Nana would make it sing happy birthday to and facetime you with mickey.


Mommy filled your room with balloons the night before. 

and when you woke up you asked. 

"mommy why are there balloons in my room? did they loose their air and strings already?" 
silly boy. 



You choose to go to your favorite place CHICK FIL A to eat a cheese biscuit (egg and cheese) and see daddy. 



















Comments

Popular Posts