1st birthday



Happy birthday sweet boy. I can not believe it has been a year that we have been able to watch you grow! How time has flown. You are the sillies most clever little guy. You love to laugh and make mommy and daddy laugh. You are filled with so much joy. 

You are such a determined little boy. To you there is nothing you can't do. Especially knock down a whole cake out of the freezer or climb on top of the table. Don't get me started on what a climber you are. You keep me on my toes that's for sure and you make life exciting. You look at everything as a new challenge. 

You made me a mom. As I'm writing this I'm crying. Tears of joy of course. I hope one day you realize just how much you were wanted. You have taught me so much but mostly just to love every second. We are not the best first time parents but we had so much fun learning with you.  There have been some bumps in the road but I wouldn't change them. Sorry you had to learn with me but you were the very best first child I could have asked for. 

I love getting to spend every second with you because you are a constant reminder of just how fast time flies. (also I have to spend every second with you because you will get into something as soon as I turn my back). I wish I could make you stay one forever. You are at such a fun age. I can not wait for you to wake up to sing happy birthday a million times because for some silly reason you love that song. 
We still do not know how we are so blessed with a happy little boy. Thank you for a wonderful first year. I can not wait to see what this next year holds for us. I am honored to be your mom. 


Happy 1st birthday 


Love you always 


Mom 

Comments

Popular Posts