Happy New Years.

2014 was a great year. It was filled with many diaper changes and lots of laughter. We became first time parents and couples who sing way too many kids songs. I met many new friends this year who I've learned so much from. I've learned perserverence this year. I've learned what a blessing it is to be a mom. 

What a year it has been. I've grown so much this year. Here is to knowing 2015 will bring many more good memories! I'm excited to see what this new year will bring. Thanks to those who made this year amazing! 





Liam's New Years resolutions

1. I will try more foods especially the ones my mom doesn't want to share. 
2. I will scare my parents by being even more of a daredevil this year.
3. I will play harder than I ever have
4. I will learn lots of new things this year. 


My New Years resolutions. 
1. I will learn to manage my house better
2. I will cook more or at least pin more ideas I would like to try one day. 
3. I will stop comparing myself to other moms and realize I'm a dang good mom
4. I will be a better friend 
5. I will be a better wife 
6. I will workout more. Or at least think about working out more than I do.
7. I will spend more time enjoying each second with my son. He is growing way to fast. 
8. I will start taking more photos with my camera instead of my phone.




We didn't make it to the store in time so we made our own hat. It's difficult taking pictures with this wiggle worm. 
HAPPY NEW YEARS! 


Comments

  1. Happy New Year, Brilliant list of resolutions! http://touchofbelle.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/my-2015-resolutions.html

    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts