Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Pinterest inspired.

This is by far one of my favorite Pinterest inspired toddler activities. 

This is for you who just repin like me or are often intimidated. This is a no fail project. 

{All you need is a wipe container, saved pouch tops and tiny hands.}

We went through a phase where all he wanted was a pouch. Now not so much. It really helped that my mom works at a Mother's Day out. Ask friends to save them for you! 



I keep this in my room so when I want a few extra minutes or shut eyeor to keep him busy for a few minutes. 






This had been so good for his condination. I  wish I could say he knew his colors with all the playing we do with these. We are enjoying working on them! 



What is your favorite toddler activity? 



Excuse the skipped button 😄

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to recycle and a fun activity for toddlers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah this is great. And easy!
    Seems like a great car activity.

    ReplyDelete