Something small

It is the small things that make life exciting. Yes the big things are pretty great too but the little ones are worth noticing and far to commonly overlooked.

 Today my little man learned to clap. I know that is such a small thing but today for me in my crazy life that is the cherry on top of the cake.

I am not going to overuse the saying about smelling the flower but there is so much good in this world to just overlook it. We are constantly in a hurry all the time. Having a little boy has reminded me to just laugh and embrace the stain on my freshly washed jacket.



What is the simple thing that has made you smile today?




Comments

  1. The sun. It feels so good to have a warm sunny day after some below zero days this past week. It's the simple things. Stopping by from Blog Fun. ~Becky with Choose Happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it's been nicer weather! That's a wonderful thing to be thankful for! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. What a lovely thing to notice, sometimes we forget to take notice of those small details of life. Finding a really good bakery and nice grocery store closer to my house this morning has me smiling. I didn't know they were there, but glad to have them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wonder throat is wonderful you found them!

      Delete
  3. The deer in my backyard! Love catching a glimpse of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet.. my daughter and I had a pretend tea party yesterday and I thought it was the best thing! #meetupmonday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to have a daughter to enjoy those moments. Thanks for sharing and stopping by!

      Delete
  5. What made me smile today is someone other than my "family & friends" read my blog. I know small stuff right????

    ReplyDelete
  6. That baby is so adorable and what ever you're doing you are doing it well because he looks so happy, thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts